2-day Agendashift Deep Dive ONLINE: Coaching & leading continuous transformation
Leading change in the 21st century? Agendashift is a modern engagement model for lasting and successful change:
- Based not on the imposition of prescribed solutions but around authentic agreement on outcomes
- Not linear and plan-based, but emergent, humane, and complexity-conscious
- Not just one-off projects, but the beginning of new conversations and new kinds of conversation
- Not proprietary, but open and framework-agnostic – built by and for a welcoming community of experienced practitioners working at the intersection of Lean, - Agile, organisation development (OD), and strategy deployment
The Advanced workshop ‘Coaching and leading continuous transformation’ is the Agendashift engagement model compressed into a highly immersive 2-day workshop. It is aimed at coaches, consultants, and managers wishing to:
- Develop their coaching and leadership skills in the areas of enquiry, facilitation, strategy deployment, and change leadership
- Broaden and deepen their appreciation of the Lean-Agile landscape and related bodies of knowledge and their strategic application to organisational development
Who should attend
The advanced workshop is aimed at all agents and leaders of organisational change – whether internal or external, specialist practitioner or sponsor. Whilst the majority of attendees have been coaches and consultants, a significant number have held managerial and business leadership roles.
This workshop is offered both publicly and privately. Public workshops are focussed primarily on skills. You will however have ample opportunity to put them into your organisational context and demonstrate Agendashift’s ability to meet organisational needs in ways such as these:
- Launching, refocusing, or reenergising continuous transformation in your organisation
- Enhancing your organisation’s internal coaching and change management capability
- Embedding outcome-orientation and continuous transformation through leadership development
- Practice in a range of outcome-oriented facilitation techniques
- Recognition of the role of outcome orientation in the modern organisation
- Understanding of the integration of techniques and concepts from Lean-Agile, Kanban, Clean Language, Cynefin, Lean Startup, and A3
- Awareness of the power of feedback loops in organisational behaviour and evolution
Participants will receive a print copy of the book Agendashift: Outcome-oriented change and continuous transformation. A survey based on the Agendashift delivery assessment will be distributed to workshop participants a week or so in advance.
Current members of the Agendashift partner programme and attendees of previous Agendashift workshops are eligible to a NOK 500 discount. Attendance at this workshop qualifies new partners to the same discount off their first year membership. We are also happy to offer discounts to employees in the public, educational, and charitable/non-profit sectors. Please email email@example.com for details and discount codes.
Day 1: Learning the language of outcomes
Discovery: Describing where we’d like to get to.
Exploring organisational context, objectives, obstacles, and outcomes using these Core exercises:
Exploration: Prospecting for opportunities
The opportunity to practice skills acquired in Discovery, using for raw material an analysis of the Agendashift delivery assessment (an online survey distributed in advance as prework):
Mapping: Building a visual transformation plan
The output of Exploration fed through a “string” of complementary mapping exercises:
- Option approach mapping1
- Option visibility mapping2
- Pathway mapping
Elaboration: Framing actions, testing our thinking, and Operation: Change as real work:
The culture, practice, and organisation of hypothesis-based change:
- Changeban (I): A process of knowledge discovery
- Options to experiments
- Experiment A3
- Changeban (II): Double loop learning
Agendashift™ is copyright © 2015-2019 Positive Incline Ltd. All rights reserved. The Agendashift Advanced workshop description (and the Discovery, Exploration, Mapping, Elaboration, and Operation curriculum elements on which it is based) by Mike Burrows of Positive Incline Ltd is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. To view a copy of this license, visit https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/.
This is a two-day online workshop. The tools we will use are Zoom, Miro and Google Docs. We recommend that you install the apps from Zoom.us and Miro.com before the workshop starts.
Cancellations more than 14 days before the workshop will give you a full refund.
Interested in other workshops?
- Humanize event support